Session 5 Final Paper
Interpersonal relationships impact every area of our lives. Our ability to relate influences the paths we take. As we conclude this course and prepare for the Final Assignment, your focus is to pull everything we have discussed together. Just as we cannot isolate one aspect of the Lord from another, we cannot separate one aspect of our relationships from another. UCF Psychology Paper
Let’s look back to the course student learning outcomes found in the “welcome” section:
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
- Identify how healthy and unhealthy boundaries are influenced by masks, family of origin, and our relationship with the Lord.
- Apply essential skills in meaningful communication.
- Construct methods to implement conflict resolution.
- Analyze the value of deeper connections when considering the role of chemistry and its impact upon mate selection.
- Compare and contrast personal needs, values, and beliefs and how they are impacted by family of origin.
- Integrate a deeper relationship with others by deepening one’s relationship with God.
Write a paper discussing what you have discovered about interpersonal relationships discussing the following:
- Evaluate the steps you took to analyze your relationships and to recognize the impact of your family of origin; include some of your findings. Show your findings of how to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy relationships.
- Discuss practical ways you will use what you learned about communication to impact current and future relationships.
- Describe how your relationship with the Lord impacts all other relationships and the steps you can take to improve upon that relationship.
- Share how you will use your biblical worldview and understanding of God’s commands to treat one another and to grow in your interpersonal relationships. UCF Psychology Paper NCU Human Rights Video Presentation